Diaper sprayers can really be worth the money and once you have one, you will be grateful that you own it! Of course, you can cloth diaper without one, but why make things harder on yourself? Here are some features of the Knickernappies Diaper Sprayer:
- Pre-assembled kit is quick and easy to install
- Adjustable spray setting to avoid too much water pressure (yuck!)
- Reinforced fittings to prevent leaks
- Fittings made from brass instead of plastic (like other brands)
- Sturdy hose that will not burst or leak
- Shut-off valve (so handy with curious toddlers!)
- 1 year warranty!
I have had the chance to use other brands of diaper sprayers and Knickernappies remains my favorite! One brand doesn't have proper water pressure, it was nearly impossible to get my diapers sprayed clean. The other brand tended to leak constantly and it was more expensive!
We are giving away a Knickernappies sprayer on the Cloth Diaper Revival blog! Don't miss your chance to win!
Have you invested in a diaper sprayer? Don't forget, there are many uses for your sprayer other than just cleaning cloth diapers!
Cloth Diaper Revival. I'm a stay at home mom to Noah and a wife to Chas, the cloth diapering dad. I used to be a 3rd grade teacher until I was blessed with the birth of my first child, Noah.