Chances are that some of you may have a Knickernappies retailer near you and you may not even know it! Retailers are being added to the Knickernappies lineup all the time so it's always a good idea to check our Retailer Locator from time to time.
What are the benefits of finding a cloth diaper retailer near you?
- Local Pickup or Delivery-Local pickup and/or delivery may be available if you're within driving distance of a retailer. But what if they don't have a physical store? Don't worry, many retailers are still very available for local orders and will even meet with you to get you your order.
- Cloth Diaper Trials and Rentals-Some retailers have gotten creative and they offer a try before you buy or cloth diaper rental. Be sure to ask your nearest retailer if they have a similar program.
- Cloth Diaper Demos & Classes-Once you locate a retailer near you check with them to see what sort of cloth diapering education they offer. I bet you they offer free demos and most will even come to your Moms Group or Baby Shower and provide a little 'Cloth Diapering 101' class.
- Cloth Diaper Parties-How a Cloth Diaper Party is run is up to each individual retailer so you should contact your local retailer and ask what they have to offer. Generally Cloth Diaper Parties are a cross between a Demo and a Sale and there may even be prizes or discounts involved for the hostess and guests.
- Hands on shopping experience-Whether or not you have an actual store to visit, meeting with your local retailer either at their store, your house, or a park, means that you can touch and feel the diapers in person and compare them, try them on your baby, and see how they all work and function. This is especially valuable if you are new to cloth and are having a hard time imagining just how convenient cloth can be.
Once you locate your closest retailers make sure to follow them on FaceBook so that you can stay up to date with all their events and specials.