Sweet Pea Organics is based on the idea that a life well lived is one that is simple, balanced and pure. These simple baby & toddler recipes were designed to bring you the basic building blocks of life in a convenient and fun way. Of course they are made with the finest organic ingredients, but know that the most important ingredient in any recipe is the love with which it is prepared. Sweet Pea Organics, made from the freshest and nutrient-rich foods available, with an extra heap of love on top for good measure! -Grace, Sweet Pea & JujubeSweet Pea Organics products are perfect for little ones who's parents prefer a healthier and more natural alternative to store bought baby and toddler foods.
Heather's Review of Sweet Pea Organics:
I had the opportunity this week to try a new product for toddlers and kids: Sweet Pea Organics. Since I have a 9 month old and a 5 year old, our family was a perfect tester, especially since my 5 year old can tell me exactly what she thinks!
When our package arrived in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised by the complete package...our samples arrived with a tshirt and a reuseable insulated lunch bag. Each of the samples was packaged in a ziplock baggie and an ingredient list stating that everything that goes into these snacks is organic. Very healthy and made from fresh ingredients.
|Our sample pack|
Sweet Pea Organics is based on the idea that a life well lived is one that is simple, balanced, and pure. These recipes are designed to bring you the basic building blocks of life in a convenient and fun way. They are made with the finest organic ingredients but the most important ingredient in any recipe is the love with which it is prepared. Sweet Pea Organics, made from the freshest and nutrient-rich foods available, with an extra heap of love on top for good measure! ~Grace GlennAnthony, Chef/Owner
The snacks certainly looked yummy. We received three kinds: Toddler Protein Bars, Kid Protein Bars (2 packages), and Oat Teething Biscuits.
|Our snacks, ready for tasting!|
The Oat Teething Biscuits are oval-shaped and have the firmness of a dense peanut butter cookie. They taste oat-y, but also very mildly sweet from apple sauce. They also contain Oat Milk, Agave Nectar, Sunflower Oil, and Sea Salt. My 5 year old pronounced them "Yummy". Our 9 month old liked them too, but I think they were a little much for him still. He ate half of one and had trouble swallowing each bite, so we'll save the rest of our samples for another month and try them again.
|Our 9 month old, sampling an Oat Teething Biscuit|
The Toddler Protein Bars are red ovals. They contain Quinoa, Sunflower Oil, Maple Syrup, Almond Milk, and Beet Powder. They are the hardest of the three snacks, though they aren't quite crunchy. They would hold up well as a diaper bag snack, I think. My 5 year old didn't care for this one and I wasn't sure about it, either. I do think our 9 month old would like them if he tried them.
|Sporting his new tshirt and a Knickernappies diaper|
One last photo, just to show what our son really thought of his new Oat Teething Biscuits:
- (1) Sample Pack of Sweet Pea Organics Products seen above! (t-shirt, product samples and lunch tote)
Guidelines For Entry-
- First entry requirement is to visit Sweet Pea Organics, check out their awesome prices, and come back here and comment on which product you'd like to try the most.
- Please comment once per entry so that you are entered the correct number of times in the giveaway.
- Make sure you either leave your email address, blog or website address in each comment or make sure you are logged in to your Blogger account so that we can be sure to have a way of reaching you should you win.
- Contest is open to participants Worldwide.
- Winner is chosen via random.org and winning announcements are posted on the Blog & FaceBook.
- Participants have 7 days from close of giveaway to respond and claim their prize.
- Earn (1) extra entry for becoming a FAN of Sweet Pea Organics on FaceBook! (leave a comment on her Wall telling her Knickernappies sent you.)
- Earn (1) extra entry for becoming a FAN or already being a Fan of Knickernappies on Facebook!
- Earn (1) extra entry for Following the Knickernappies Blog.
- Earn (1) extra entry for Following our partner blog, I Love Cloth Diapers!
- Earn (1) extra entry when you Follow @Knickernappies on Twitter.
- Earn (3) extra entries each time you Tweet this "Enter to #win an Organic Toddler and Baby Snack Pack from @Knickernappies http://ow.ly/4qtP6 #clothdiapers " (Max. 1 tweet per day)
- Earn (1) extra entry when you place the Knickernappies Blog Buttonon your website or blog.
- Earn (3) extra entries when you Announce the Giveaway either on FaceBook or your Blog, you may use this link and the above graphic if you can.
- Earn (10) extra entries for making a purchase at Sweet Pea Organics during the week of the giveaway. Comment here (10 times) and leave the invoice number from your order in one of the comments)
- Earn (3) extra entries when you submit your information to become one of our weekly Featured Fluff Addicts. Visit this link for more information on how to submit your story. *You may only earn these extra entries if you submit your info and have not been our Featured Fluff Addict before. Thanks!
- Earn (5) extra entries when you contribute an article to be posted on the KN Blog. Please email email@example.com for more details or to submit your article.