While I do think they did a fairly good job, they left out some key advantages to using cloth diapers. Perhaps it was the beer that made them forget, but I'll guess they left them out because they don't use cloth or did not use cloth and just didn't realize.
Some of the important things to remember that they didn't mention are
- The fact that cloth diapers can be used for future children making the investment in diapers for that child an absolute non-issue.
- The fact that cloth diapers can be resold if maintained properly and a family can re-coup 50% or more of their investment.
- The fact that children who are cloth diapered often potty train earlier than if they were disposable diapered.
- The fact that if you use one size cloth diapers you can use the same diaper stash for two children at the same time.
- The fact that cloth is a healthier and more natural alternative and much better for baby. They made no real mention of the carcinogens and toxins used in the manufacturing of cloth and the possible effects of exposure on babies and children.