You might think that using a sprayer is like going back in time to when our grandmothers used to swish diapers around in the toilet and wring them out. I'm sure we all cringe at that thought. So any time you think about taking a diaper over to the toilet moms tend to think "ewwww, too much work!"
Let's go over some of the reasons you SHOULD use a Knickernappies Diaper Sprayer:
- Spraying a diaper before washing helps prevent odors from setting in.
- Spraying as much poop off of the diaper as you can helps prevent staining. Depending on how long you go between washes, letting the poop dry onto your diapers is not wise, especially if you care about keeping them nice and white.
- The cleaner your diapers are before you have to wash them the less likely you are to need extra rinses. We all know from experience that not all "solids" just dissolve away in the wash. Depending on the bowel movement and what baby ate, there may be bits and pieces of things which we shall not name...lol These little bits and pieces may end up hanging around in the washer even after your diapers are washed resulting in you having to wash them all over again.
- No more unidentified "bits and pieces" turning up inside your pockets where they do not belong!
- Diaper Sprayers are easy to use and can be installed in a matter of moments, no plumbers needed.
- Knickernappies Diaper Sprayers feature an adjustable flow control valve so that you can adjust the pressure and minimize overspray.
- Assembled in the USA.
The benefits of using a diaper sprayer far outweigh the costs, especially when you take into consideration the fact that you'll be able to wash more efficiently and possibly eliminate those extra rinses and wash cycles.
So how about you? Do you have a Sprayer? Plan on purchasing one? We'd love to hear your responses!