Let's discuss the benefits of choosing side-snapping diapers over diapers with various front closure methods. Knickernappies manufactures two styles of side-snapping diapers, the Knickernappies 2G (sized) Pocket Diaper and the Knickernappies Onesize Pocket.
There are many factors that make side-snapping diapers the right choice.
Knickernappies 2G (sized) Pocket Diapers are available in three sizes S,M,L and can fit from 5-35+lbs. They provide baby with a comfortable, absorbent and trim fit.
- Side Snaps give baby a smooth tummy, no bulk across the stomach. Especially nice if you're concerned with baby's comfort, some tend to have more stomach issues than others at a young age.
- Front tummy panel provides a solid PUL barrier for tummy sleepers who are prone to leaks and wicking through front closure areas and stitching.
- Easier to pull pants on over side snap diapers.
- With a potty training toddler, these work great as training pants...pull up, pull down without un-snapping.
- Durable Snaps! With proper care, these will last for years where most aplix diapers will require repairs and/or aplix replacement.
- Side snaps make diapers more difficult for a toddler to undo. Invaluable during the age where all your little one wants to do is tear off their diaper and run!
- Wide weight range...8 lbs to 40 lbs
Knickernappies Onesize Pocket Diapers fit babies from about 8-40lbs and provide you will all you need to last from birth through potty training. These great diapers are also available with either Microfiber Inserts or you can upgrade to LoopyDo Inserts.
Click HERE to visit our fine retailers and get your Knickernappies Diapers today!